Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jesus

It has become apparent that Jesus Christ himself wants the prayer-happy Rockies to lose the World Series in four games to the infidel Red Sox.

Sound retarded? You bet your ass.

I quote the "logic":

What an amazing witness for the transformative power of Jesus would it be if the Rockies doused the Sox in champagne and celebrated their victory and praised God all the time. That would make people wonder about Jesus.

In fact, when the Rockies lose in four games, no one will give a shit whether the Rockies applaud or sacrifice their first-born. Still, I vote for the latter.

2 comments:

Blackadder said...

That would be the funniest thing ever.

Also, Varitek's nickname now has to be Seargent-Major.

Jack Klompus said...

No sooner do I start TekWatch than Fox steals my idea and turns Tek into a parody directly.

As a compromise, I will adopt the nickname "SM Varitek." Those pictures of embraces with Papelbon could come into play...